Does the word “ranch” keep you from clicking on that link or calling the venue for a tour? We know a ranch is not for every bride, but before you go and book another facility, do consider a ranch for your special day.
We recently spoke with a mother who wanted her daughter to give us a call, but the daughter said, “No, mom, I don’t want my wedding held at any ranch.” The mother kept asking her to please set up an appointment and just go take a look. Finally the daughter did, and guess what? She booked the Carriage House the same day she took the tour. She was amazed at how elegant and beautiful a ranch can be.
Here are some of the benefits of hosting your wedding at a ranch — at least at the Ellis Ranch in Loveland, Colorado.
1. It’s quiet. You don’t have a thousand cars driving by.
2. Space. Breathtaking views.
3. Nature at it’s best.
4. Every bride is treated with old-fashioned Western hospitality.
5. It’s rich in tradition with a refined touch of class.
6. Escape the same old, same old venue that every other
7. It’s romantic in a timeless setting.
8. Ambiance and atmosphere abound.
9. It features a unique and picturesque setting.
10. It’s refreshing with fresh air and interesting with wildlife.
Video is on our Wedding Wire Storefront.
Ellis Ranch Event Center & Wedding Park